13416 N. CAVE CREEK ROAD PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85022
OFFICE: 602-404-7979 FAX: 602-404-5339
A Family Owned Company
The most commonly asked questions when trying to find the right moving company might be:
- “So how do you know which moving company to call?”
- “Whom should you trust to move your belongings?”
- “What sets apart each moving company from the next?”
- “What type of moving checklist do I need?"
When choosing a moving team, Classic Delivery & Moving Inc. employees have been hand-picked for experience who are friendly and helpful. Our team goes the extra mile to make sure your belongings arrive at their destination safely and on time. So whether you’re moving your home or business, you can count on us! We will never add any hidden or un-agreed upon charges and will always meet any special request while getting the job done the first time.
Moving checklist 4-7 weeks before move:
- Find new house/apartment.
- Submit a change of address with your post office.
- Contact Classic Delivery & Moving Inc. to schedule a reservation for the day you would like a move or delivery.
- Make an inventory of your household goods and begin to remove clutter.
Moving checklist 1-3 weeks before move:
- Begin packing or ask your friends at Classic Delivery & Moving to assist with your packing needs.
- Confirm moving details with your movers.
- Empty freezers/refrigerator, clean appliances.
- Cancel any remaining services; newspaper, mail, lawn, etc.
- Pack personal items needed during the move to keep separate.
- Walk through house with movers, clarifying any special details or packing instructions.
- Clean emptied rooms, check all closets and storage areas.
- Carefully review bill of lading before moving truck leaves.
Moving packing tips:
- Use the right size boxes. Put heavy items, like books, in small boxes; light items, like linens and pillows, in bigger ones.
- Put heavier items on the bottoms of boxes, lighter items on top.
- Don’t leave empty spaces in the boxes.
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box.
- Label each box with the room it’s destined for and a description of its contents.